Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 3

So I went to Khols this morning with my sisters and my mom.
I bought some cute new clothes, Khols always has good deals. :)

I'm almost done taking notes on my AP history book!
It's actually pretty interesting, so I hope that means
that the class will be as well.

My sister gets to go to the Demi Lovato concert tonight.
I'm kinda jealous, because that girl has an awesome voice.
But I get to go to youth group tonight, so it's all good.

One of my friend's brother got into a car accident last night.
Hopefully he'll be alright. His brain is swelling and they aren't
sure if he'll make it. We just have to keep praying.

And last and least.
School starts tomorrow.
Boo.

4 comments:

Yukio said...

Wow ok:
You're going to have a lot of hw in AP History...
I've never heard of her.
I'm sorry to hear about that; prayers help so much.
Lastly, no school starts this early. Except crazy ones.

Kristen said...

Yeah i know that's the only reason im not excited for that class.
You're crazy. She's kinda like hannah montana but actually talented.
Actually some schools around here started in july.

Yukio said...

SO then....when's the break?

Kristen said...

I don't even know.
School sucks. I can't wait till summer.